The Penny Paradox
(Buckaroo Banzai Fanzine)
The Penny Paradox
Editor : Leni R. Sommer
All stories in The Penny Paradox that are
written in the post-film world take into account that Rawhide
is dead and do not try to resurrect him. Some stories that predate
the film may have Rawhide in them.
The Penny Paradox #1, 1986 (98 Pages)
Table of Contents (The information about each story was actually
found in an ad in Issue 1 of World Watch Wire)
- Ashes to Ashes, Part One by Leni R. Sommer
Rawhide is laid to rest and the Institute must deal woth the aftermath
of his death.
- A New Twist in the Paradox by Leni R. Sommer
A new intern joins the Institute under the spectre of Hanoi Xan's evil.
- Obsession by Leni R. Sommer (Rawhide's Journals
by Bev Martin)
Fox, Reno, New Jersey, and Pecos attempt to solve the riddle of Penny
Priddy, with help from beyond the grave.
- Ashes to Ashes, Part Two by Leni R. Sommer
Old ghosts are laid to rest as Team Banzai delves into Rawhise's past.
The Penny Paradox #2, 1987 (132 Pages)
Table of Contents
- Buckaroo Banzai and the Gemini Affair by Rich
- Poetry by Peggy Banzai by April Anderson
- Riddle of the Sphinx by Tamara R. Fincher
- Graffiti from the Johns at Yoyodyne by April
- Bad Vibes From Salem Town or Buckaroo Banzai and the
Temple of Doom (With absolutely no apologies to George Lucas
or Steven Speilberg! And no Indiana Jones, either.) by Leni R. Sommer
and Peggy Spalding
- The Scenes of the Crime by Leni R. Sommer
- Buckaroo Who? or The Three Doctors by Leni R.
Sommer and Peggy Spalding
Across the Final Frontier by Leni R. Sommer
- Across the Final Frontier by Leni R. Sommer
- The Buckaroo Banzai Paper Doll by Peggy
Do you have copies of any issues? Are you the editor or do
you know how to contact him? Drop Sean a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This page was last updated on June 10th, 2016.
Maintained by Sean Murphy [email@example.com]